Monday, April 2, 2012

One


This kid is such a ham! He turned one just two weeks ago.


He is super independent and refuses to let me feed him anymore. Unfortunately, with him feeding himself it ends like this every time.


Whenever daddy is home Oliver likes to help him work. And if we keep the screen at the same place for too long, he likes to hit the keys and make it more interesting for us. He has only renamed some of my folders and bookmarks to date.

Here he is trying to convince me to hand him the camera. When he really wants my attention he will now say "Ma ma." My heart melts. It works every time...for now.


He is such a charmer!

2 comments:

  1. He certainly is a charmer - can't believe that he is already ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he is SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete