Monday, August 1, 2011

Secret Weapon

There are times when our sweet little boy will not be consoled sitting in our apartment. These times I have to pull out my secret weapon. I chose the backdrop for this blog based on this weapon. Whenever Oliver is "grumpy" I walk him down the street. We sit on the ledge and just watch the cars drive down University. He LOVES it. It must have something to do with the fact that he is all boy. He will lean all the way forward and trace as many cars as he can while they zoom past. Today his favorites were a motor-home and and horse trailer. Those are trumped by motorcycles every time. The roar of their engines always catches his attention. It makes me a little nervous for when he grows up...

1 comment:

  1. Haha, is that why you were out walking Sunday evening? What a boy ;)

    ReplyDelete