Sunday, July 24, 2011

leeches.

So I guess the time has come for me to stop leeching off the blogger world and start being a contributor. I really feel that leeching is the best way to describe it. There are so many wonderful SB mommies out there who post stories of hope, comfort, and some of the hard stuff too. It was enlightening and encouraging to be able to read what they share and for a short little while it was my life blood. Now it is time for this parasite to start giving back. To whom you ask? Don't know. You, I guess - you are still reading. Maybe to other new and old SB mommies who are looking for someone else who is enjoying their little miracle every single day!

This blog is dedicated to the joys and hardships our little family experiences as we journey to "Holland." We have been so blessed to receive the love and support of family, friends, and even acquaintances.

We delight every time we see Oliver kick his legs and wiggle those toes. He is our miracle boy. We have been so blessed in our struggles and just know that he is going to teach us so much.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sandee! Looking forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Holland" idea--it's wonderful. Love you guys, and I'm excited to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandee,
    It's been great to read this blog and catch up. I'm so glad you and your little family are doing well! I'm sure you have countless resources, but I wanted to add one more..My cousin's son has SB and she's awesome, if you ever want someone to talk to. And good luck with your wisdom teeth..I had mine out a few months ago and I'm so glad it's over!

    I'm excited to keep reading!
    Love, Ricci

    ReplyDelete